Since the outbreak of COVID-19, China has mobilized the entire country and adopted the most comprehensive, rigorous and thorough prevention and control measures. So far, we are having an initial effect and active changes are emerging. Currently there are no cases of COVID-19 at our university. However, the rapid epidemic spread of overseas is not optimistic. Considering the current situation, for the sake of your safety, none of the students is allowed to return to university without permission. The exact date of opening will be announced two weeks in advance separately. Please cooperate with the university to fill in relevant information before returning. Those who travel or visit friends in China, it is strongly suggested to take effective preventive measures cooperating with the local requirements for epidemic prevention and control.
According to the requirements of postpone the back-to-school time and online teaching made by the Ministry of Education of China, we hereby inform you of the following matters concerning online teaching to reduce the impact of the epidemic on normal teaching.
1. Before the students’ return to campus, regular courses will be taught online. We will inform you of the specific start time in advance. The experimental and practical component of the courses will be conducted after the students are back to campus.
2. The university will release the online course schedule to students in time. Please download and be familiar with the operations of platform in advance.
3. The students should actively participate in online learning, increase the autonomous learning time to some extent. Students should preview the content in advance and complete the various learning tasks assigned by the teacher to improve the quality of online teaching.
4. Please attend online classes based on the schedule. If the student not able to attend class with specific reasons, please ask the teacher in charge of your class for leave in advance. If you fail to attend class without any reasons, you are responsible for relevant consequences.
5. If students have difficulties in online learning, they shall report to in time and get help from the teacher.
Dear all, difficulties are only temporary. Students should complete every lesson seriously during this special period. Let us endeavor, waiting for the blooming spring, to meet each other at our beautiful campus.
International Education College
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Feb. 28th, 2020