University History 
Jan 7, 2015 01:36 PM  

1951, the founding of Jiangxi School of Pharmacy.

1951,the founding of Jiangxi Hospital of Experimental Traditional Chinese Medicine.

1953, the founding of Jiangxi Traditional Chinese Medicine Training School.

1958, changed its name to the Jiangxi Technical College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

May 19, 1959, the founding of Jiangxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine on the basis of Jiangxi Technical College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. And the first undergraduate ceremony was held on September 5, 1959.

February 1970, merged with Jiangxi Medical College into Jiangxi Medical University, and moved to Qingyuanshan, Ji'an, Jiangxi Province.

January 1972, moved back to Nanchang, continued its running at the original site of Jiangxi Medical College.

March 1973, rebuilt Jiangxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine on the basis of Jiangxi School of Pharmacy, which was located on Yangming Road, Nanchang.

January 1982, became one of the first institutions of higher learning that had a bachelor's degree-granting.

September 1984, graduate students for MA degree were enrolled for the first time.

1993, became one of the first universities and colleges qualified to enrollinter national students.

August 2001, cooperated with Jiangzhong Pharmaceutical Group to set up independent schools of undergraduate level with independent legal personality.

June 2002, the construction of the new campus site in Wanli District,Nanchang,enlarged the educational and developing space of the university.

April 2003, incorporated Jiangxi Senior Technical School of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

April 18, 2013, the name Jiangxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine was changed into Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

August 2013, became qualified to grant doctoral degree.

Close Window